Updated PBAC Calendar and publication of Stage 1 PBS Process Improvements – Procedure Guidance and supporting documents
Page last updated: 17 June 2019
The Department of Health and Medicines Australia have been working since late 2017 to deliver on commitments to streamline medicines listing processes and revise cost recovery arrangements as set out under clause 10 of the Strategic Agreement.
The PBS Process Improvements web page has been updated and the following documents are now available:
- Procedure Guidance for Pre-submission meetings;
- Procedure Guidance for Intent to Apply;
- Procedure Guidance for Positive Recommendation Pathways;
- Cost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS) V2.0; and
- Transition arrangements summary table.
The PBAC calendar has also been updated.