PBS Website Update - 1 March 2021
Page last updated: 1 March 2021
The Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits was updated on 1 March 2021 and the Summary of Changes can be found on the New, Amended and Deleted Items page.
The following updates have also been made to the PBS Website.
- Drugs subject to Price Disclosure - 1 March 2021
- Formulary Allocations - 1 March 2021
- Ex-manufacturer price - 1 March 2021
- Requesting a change to an existing price - 1 March 2021
- General Statement for Drugs for the Treatment of Hepatitis C - 1 March 2021
- Ministerial Discretion not to apply Statutory Price Reductions - 1 March 2021
- Medicine Status Website - 1 March 2021
- PBS and RPBS Section 85 Date of Supply Data - 16 February 2021
- Post-market Review of Medicines for Smoking Cessation – Stakeholder Forum outcome - 15 February 2021
- Amendments to the process for reviewing and remaking positive PBAC listing recommendations that have not been accepted by applicants - 15 February 2021
- Active Ingredient Prescribing - 8 February 2021
- Health Products Portal Industry Webinars - 8 February 2021