PBS Website Update - 1 June 2022
Page last updated: 1 June 2022
The Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits was updated on 1 June 2022 and the Summary of Changes can be found on the New, Amended and Deleted Items page.
The following updates have also been made to the PBS Website.
- Drugs subject to Price Disclosure - 1 June 2022
- Ex-manufacturer price - 1 June 2022
- Medicine Status Website - 1 June 2022
- Remake of National Health (Supply of Pharmaceutical Benefits – Under Co-payment Data and Claims for Payment) Rules 2022 - 25 May 2022
- Review of discount rate in the PBAC guidelines - 25 May 2022
- PBS subsidy arrangements for medicines subject to a Serious Scarcity Substitution Instrument - 20 May 2022
- PBS and RPBS Section 85 Date of Supply Data - 12 May 2022
- Remake of the National Health (Pharmaceuticals and Vaccines – Cost Recovery) Regulations 2009 - 11 May 2022
- First New Brand Price Reductions - 10 May 2022
- Updated Agenda for the July 2022 PBAC Meeting - 6 May 2022