Submissions to the Review of Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Anti-Dementia Drugs to Treat Alzheimers Disease
Page last updated: 6 August 2012
The Call for Submissions closed on 6 July 2012. The Reviewers appreciate the contribution of all organisations and individuals who made a submission.
Submissions, or parts thereof, provided in-confidence are acknowledged but have not been posted on this website.
Submissions or parts of submissions may not have been published if they contained offensive language, potentially defamatory material, or copyright infringing material. In addition, submissions of a private nature have been de-identified, and only published where authors have given their permission.
Submissions have all been converted to Portable Document Format (PDF) for publication and may have a different appearance to the document that was submitted.
More information is available at Review of Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme anti-dementia drugs to treat Alzheimers Disease. If you have difficulty accessing the information provided and need further assistance, please send an email to PBSpostmarket@health.gov.au
- The views expressed in submissions published on this website are solely those of the contributing authors or organisations.
- The Commonwealth accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in the submissions.
- The Commonwealth makes no representations about the suitability of the information for any particular purpose. Users of the information must make their own inquires and assessments about those matters or seek independent advice.
- Submissions are published on the understanding that the contributing authors or organisations have copyright in the submissions either by way of ownership or a licence. They retain their copyright, and by making submissions they licence the Commonwealth to publish the submissions, unless a party when making a submission has requested that it be kept confidential and the Commonwealth clearly agrees that the submission will be kept confidential.
- The Commonwealth reserves the right not to publish a submission or part of a submission that it considers defamatory or otherwise inappropriate for publication.
|Submission||Name||Document link||Date Received|
|1||Health Professional||Submission 1 (PDF 70KB)||16/06/2012|
|2||Consumer||Submission 2 (PDF 70KB)||21/06/2012|
|3||Consumer||Submission 3 (PDF 143KB)||29/06/2012|
|4||Bendigo Cognitive Dementia and Memory Service||Submission 4 (PDF 289KB)||4/07/2012|
|5||Consumer||Not for Publication||5/07/2012|
|6||Royal Australasian College of Physicians||Submission 6 (PDF 70KB)||28/06/2012|
|7||The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia||Submission 7 (PDF 114KB)||5/07/2012|
|8||Consumer||Submission 8 (PDF 47KB)||6/07/2012|
|9||Janssen-Cilag||Not for Publication||6/07/2012|
|10||Medicines Australia||Submission 10 (PDF 44KB)||6/07/2012|
|11||Alzheimer's Australia||Submission 11 (PDF 485KB)
Submission 11 Attachment (PDF 678KB)
|12||Pfizer Australia||Submission 12 (PDF 34.1MB)
Submission 12 Appendix (PDF 2.8MB)
|13||Australian Psychological Society||Submission 13 (PDF 306KB)||6/07/2012|
|14||Consumers Health Forum of Australia||Submission 14 (PDF 213KB)||6/07/2012|
|15||Consumer||Submission 15 (PDF 35KB)||6/07/2012|
|16||Lundbeck Australia||Submission 16 (PDF 892KB)||6/07/2012|
|17||Novartis Pharmaceuticals Australia||Submission 17 (PDF 111KB)||6/07/2012|
|18||Consumer||Submission 18 (PDF 52KB)||6/07/2012|
|19||NPS: Better Choices, Better Health||Submission 19 (PDF 146KB)||6/07/2012|
|20||Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists||Submission 20 (PDF 151KB)||6/07/2012|
|21||Associate Professor Mark Yates||Submission 21 (PDF 77KB)||8/07/2012|