PBS Website Update - 1 March 2014
1 March 2014
The Schedule of Pharmaceutical Benefits was updated on 1 February 2014 and the Summary of Changes can be found on the New, Amended and Deleted Items page.
The following updates have also been made to the PBS Website:
- Simplified Price Disclosure (SPD) FAQ and Factsheets
- PBS and RPBS Section 85 Date of Processing and Date of Supply Data
- Drugs subject to Expanded and Accelerated Price Disclosure - 1 March 2014
- Ex-manufacturer price - 1 March 2014
- Formulary Allocations - 1 March 2014
Additional information - linagliptin with metformin (Trajentamet®) and saxagliptin with metformin (Kombiglyze®)
These products will have the same restriction as the recently-listed alogliptin with metformin (Nesina Met). They will be available for use as as an option in diabetes mellitus type 2 where initial treatment with metformin alone has not been sufficient to control a patient's diabetes.